Are you ready for the motivational interview?
Now that you have accessed the Assessment Center under the AD5 generalist competition, you can focus on the selection tests, notably the motivational interview.
Building on its expertise over the years, the ENA has designed an online course to help candidates prepare for this test recently introduced in 2018 under the AD5 generalist competition, so that they put all assets on their side to pass it successfully.
For a 60 euros fee (45 euros for candidates having already followed an in-class training for the Assessment Center Tests), this online course covers the following topics:
- Purpose and format of the motivational interview
- The jury’s expectations for the motivational interview
- Preparation advice for each of the five items (knowledge on the EU, EU values, EU challenges, origin of your interest for the EU, expectations regarding an EU career)
- Reading tips with references to online resources
6 quizzes, with supplementary readings, are also proposed to complete this course:
- 4 quizzes on the factual knowledge about the EU (120 questions in total, with subsequent corrections)
- 2 quizzes on the European public service (50 questions in total)
Access to this course is valid for a period of 2 months.
For more information, please contact the following email address: prepa.concourslaACTIANTISPAM@ena.fr
Subscribe to our online course: