Résultats 2020 des admissions
The long cycle lasts 12 + 2 additional months. The programme is as follows :
- 1 month in September of year N to prepare for the internship ans the common core training with French students
- 3 month internship in a public organisation selected by ENA on the basis of the student’s career goals
- 8 months of common core coursework with French trainee “énarques” admitted through one ot the from the three entrance examinations (in Strasbourg, including holidays in August)
- 2 additional months (September to october of year N +1) to write and defend a final Master's Degree thesis
Students who join the international long course each year can choose between three high-level professional Master’s courses organised as part of a partnership with prestigious universities.
Those pathways enable programme participants to acquire an additional specialisation of their choice in three domains related to public management:
- Read more
Masters' degrees in Public management and Administration
- Read more
Master's degree in Public Action in Europe
- Read more
Master's degree in Public Communication
The Long International Course, is a general course. It helps students deepen their knowledge on European issues and become familiar with the French administration. This course allows them to benefit from the same training as the French students at ENA, who passed the entrance examinations, and in particular from two internships, one based on European Affairs and one on Regional Affairs (France).
The Long International Course (13 months + 1 month*) is aimed at young foreign civil servants and foreign public agents, and in some very exceptional cases, to foreigners who have shown a career plan that involves a commitment to public service in their countries of origin. The programme gives them the opportunity of benefiting from a training course that is in common with that of the ENA’s student civil servants drawn from three competitive admission examinations, in particular a 4-month placement in a public body, based on the student’s career path.
* additional monthsfor writing or defending a Master’s thesis
The program is free of charge.
Nevertheless the student will have to be able to pay for his general living internship expenses. The minimum wage required is about € 1,400 per month.
Tuition fees for Masters
For students who wants to register for one of the two professional Masters programmes, ENA registration fees is about € 500. Students also have to check the University registration fees (about € 260).
NB : Students with a bursary from the Ministry of Foreign end European Affairs can obtain a total refund for the ENA Masters's participatory fees, and are exempted of the University registration fees for these Masters.
Bursaries may be available from national or international institutions, public or private, or from the government presenting the applicant. Bursaries may also be applied for from the cooperation and cultural action department ("SCAC") of the French Embassy in the student's
Candidates for the course selection procedure must:
- be civil servants, public agents, or in very exceptional cases, provide evidence of a career plan in public service for the benefit of their countries of origin
- hold a Master’s 1 degree or equivalent qualification
- hold high-ranking posts, in the case of civil servants and public agents
- speak and write fluent French
- be proficient in English
- pass the selection tests organised by the ENA
- not be French nationals