The Home Front: The Future Accommodation Model for the UK Armed Forces
China’s Xi Jinping Will Sleep More Soundly After the Singapore Summit
The Future of Italy’s International Military Footprint
Ethiopia’s New Leader: So Far So Good, But Mountains Still to Climb
Watch - Tom Plant and Cristina Varriale on the Trump - Kim summit
The Personal Security of Individuals in British Public Life
Counter-UAS – a ‘Wicked’ Problem?
Watch the UK PONI Annual Conference 2018
Prime Minister Erna Solberg on the Security Policy Challenges Facing Norway and Europe today
David Davis on Brexit and Security
The UK’s Modernising Defence Programme: Are Alternative Approaches Possible?
Welcome to RUSI
RUSI members have access to the very best defence and security analysis and are introduced to a network of peers, specialists and decision-makers.
RUSI’s Corporate Membership packages are open to all organisations concerned with defence and security matters, and can be tailored to meet the business interests of both public and private sectors.
Top Tier Partnership
This is the elite tier of RUSI membership. Members at this level receive full access to the Institute’s high-level networks and research teams.
Individual memberships are suitable for those individuals who wish to join RUSI's growing network of policymakers and practitioners.
- Finance and Human Rights: The Role of Financial Institutions in Combatting Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
- RUSI Land Warfare Conference 2018
- Degradation of Boko Haram in Northeastern Nigeria: What’s Next for the Nigerian Army?
- General Stephen Townsend to Deliver the Annual Kermit Roosevelt Lecture 2018
- Breakfast Briefing: Is Electricity our Single Point of Failure - Protecting Critical Infrastructure